393 – Church Office Productivity
The productive church office is a blessing to ministry efforts and the topic of this week’s WELSTech Podcast. Tune in for office apps, keyboard shortcuts, breaking WELSTech news, tips for ministering to millennials and bonus boosts to your Psychic RAM!!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:02:03 — 56.8MB)
The interview & discussion:
Psychic RAM – Pastor Emile Burges from Trinity in Caledonia, WI talks with Sallie regarding his upcoming presentations at WELSTech Conference on Evernote and MailChimp. The conversation continues as Martin and Sallie share more favorite church office productivity tools.
- Volunteer Spot
- Church 360
- Forms tools:
- Google Calendar
- Image sources:
- Cloud computing:
- We hope you’ll attend WELSTech Conference 2015, July 9 – 11 in Waukesha, WI
- Register by June 1
- Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card
- Logos Pre-Conference Workshop registration
- Tune in to the live stream of Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary graduation and call day events
Picks of the week:
- What’s New in Google Apps newsletter archive
- Favorite keyboard shortcuts:
- Control + N – New window
- Control + T – New tab
- Control + Shift + N – Open an incognito window
- Control + F4 – Close app/window
- ClassTools Breaking News Generator – Check out this WELSTech news!
- Seesaw – The Learning Journal for iOS
- Google for Nonprofits
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 394 – Live from the CMM … Martin and Sallie are together to tour the new WELS studio. Watch and participate on 05/26/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
This week we’ve added a MailChimp tutorial video to the WELSTech Product Demos playlist on YouTube
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!