There’s no foolin’ around on this week’s WELSTech Podcast, as Martin and Sallie share the events of the recent Christ In Media Institute Conference on Mobile Phone Outreach. Sallie’s practicing karate, and Martin has a surprising (controversial?) tip of the week. There’s even a little document camera demo to round out the fun.
The interviews and discussion:
Cheerleading for Mobile Missions – Sallie was on-hand for the recent Christ In Media Institute Christian Mobile-Phone Project Conference which brought together high school and college-aged students and a “rock star” cast of missionaries from all corners of the world to present ideas for using the now ubiquitous technology of mobile phones to share the good news of Jesus Christ. We share multiple interviews to give WELSTech-ers a flavor of the excitement that the conference generated.
- View the Conference Report
- Mobile Phone Gospel Outreach Conference – Together coverage
- LightStream Gospel Sharing System from Renew World Outreach
- Granny’s Bible Dojo – iOS app for memorizing the books of the Bible
- Share a helpful resource that makes a difference in your ministry, and you will be entered to win an Apple TV. Deadline for entry is May 31, 2014.
Picks of the week:
- AirScanner – Wireless Remote HD Document Camera and Overhead Projector Replacement – iOS
- LastPass for Android
Registration is officially open for summer FinalWeb training with Martin and Sallie at the Center for Mission and Ministry. Learn more and sign up at bit.ly/fwtraininginfo.
This week only, download a free music single from the Wisconsin Lutheran College Choir – Softly and Tenderly
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 336 – Join Martin and Sallie for a discussion of creative uses of Google Forms for gathering school and church data. (Broadcast date – 04/08/14)
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: