This week’s WELSTech discussion is all about Mobile and the apps that support ministry, the latest installment of our Tech-Enhanced Ministry series. We also explore some lesser-known iPhone settings, a slick power strip replacement, and a collection of education app tutorial links.
Mobile – The convenience, versatility, and plethora of ever improving applications available on mobile devices, both phones and tablets, make them an obvious choice for many day-to-day ministry-related activities. Martin and Sallie share ministry ideas for mobile Bible-related apps, productivity tools, curriculum resources, photos, podcasts, security apps, social media, and communication tools.
- Martin’s Mobile Wakelet (with all the links discussed)
Picks of the week
Community news & feedback
Jam packed spreadsheets of tutorial links for Google apps and other education centric apps
Coming up next on WELSTech
The Tech-Enhanced Ministry series wraps up with a discussion of the Google Ecosystem.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech