301 – eBook Ch 7: Forms
This week on WELSTech we discuss ideas for gathering data with forms on your church or school web site, and our listeners come through with a wealth of feedback on everything from iPad protection to Chromebook deployment in schools. Plus Martin has a new gadget to unbox!
Podcast: Download (35.9MB)
2-way conversation – Gather information from your web site visitors using the innovative ideas in this week’s installment of our WELSTech summer series, Church & School Website Content. Martin and Sallie share ideas for forms and a strategy for designing and implementing them.
- Series resource page – Includes links to the eBook and sample sites
Picks of the week:
(20:55) WELSTech Camp is coming up on September 14 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. Register and attend the free event to be in the drawings for a Mimio Teach Bar ($800 value) and 16GB iPad ($500 value)!!
- (22:56) TeachingBooks.net
- Shepherd’s Staff sale – save 30% using promo code ISL
- iPad protection recommendations
- Google Cloud Print
- Help from Karl Henselin at St. Mark’s in Green Bay (e-mail 1 | e-mail 2)
- Google Could Print
- Google Cloud Print Service
- WELS Google Schools Google+ Community
- Chromebook Deplyment 101 – Hangout with Jason, Gail & Dave on August 14 at 8 p.m. Central
- The Modern marketing Triangle – 3 Keys to Success
Coming up on WELSTech:
(33:40) Episode 302 – Coming soon to a summer series eBook near you, Martin and Sallie share ideas for enhancing your church or school web site with great content from across the web via RSS technology. (Release date – 08/13/13)
The featured artist:
(34:40) This week we close WELSTech with the music of Kevin Loersch – Blest Be The Tie That Binds
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Use the link on the right to leave us a voicemail
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!