091 – BWTG: Online Forms
This special “how-to” episode of the WELSTech Podcast explores the steps for creating online forms to gather data.
Podcast: Download (5.2MB)
Online Forms – We wrap up our summer “Bonus WELSTech Goodness” (BWTG) series with a look at the steps for creating web-based forms. Forms are useful for easily gathering and analyzing registration, sign-up and survey information in your church and school.
- Online Forms on the WELSTech wiki – Get instructions and video tutorials
- Check out our sample Google Docs Form and take the WELSTech Listener Survey
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Leave us a voice mail 414-375-2334
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Use the del.icio.us tag welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Wufoo comes highly recommended by other services as well: I’ve heard testament to ease of use and integration with your pre-existing setup. More customization than Google Docs too.