300 – And Many More
We’re celebrating on WELSTech this week as we broadcast our 300th episode from WELS Synod Convention. Tune in for WELSTech by the numbers, not one or two interviewees … but five, and even special party cupcakes.
Podcast: Download (46.6MB)
Celebrating tech in ministry – Martin and Sallie are side-by-side for this special episode, the 300th WELSTech filmed from the floor of WELS 62nd biennial convention and for the first time in front of a live audience. They take at look back at WELSTech by the numbers. Just how many picks of the week have been made in 5.5 years? And they are joined by a host of interesting convention delegates who share their perspectives on tech in ministry.
- (14:45) Joshua Schoeneck, Director of Technology at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School in Jackson, WI
- (20:20) Staff Minister Erik Landwehr, convention blogger from Trinity Lutheran Church in St. Lucia
- (26:05) Harvey Dunn, lay member and convention blogger from Abiding Love in Loveland, CO
- (31:25) Missionary Mike Hartman, convention blogger who serves in Leon, Mexico
- (37:24) Pastor Mark Gabb, author of Daily Bread from St. Paul’s in Beverly Hills, FL
Coming up on WELSTech:
(44:18) Episode 301 – Our “Church and School Website Content” summer series continues next week with a discussion of the many ways to use forms to enhance web sites and support the needs of the church and school data collection. (Release date – 08/06/13)
The featured artist:
(44:52) We close the podcast with the music of Koine (www.koinemusic.com | Facebook) – Lord Jesus, You Have Come In Love
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Use the link on the right to leave us a voicemail
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!