Today the WELSTech Podcast celebrates Distance Learning Day with ideas for raising awareness of your school’s technology offerings as well as an interview with Profs. Jim Grunwald and Rich Gurgel about the synod school’s online offerings.
Worth celebrating – February 6 is Digital Learning Day, and Martin and Sallie share ideas for celebrating the many ways education is changing as more and more schools integrate technology.
(12:04) Profs. in Digital Ed – Dr. Jim Grunwald from Martin Luther College and Pastor Richard Gurgel from Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary join Martin and Sallie to discuss the current distance education initiatives being offered by synod schools.
- Grow in Grace – Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Continuing Education
- Martin Luther College Continuing Ed
- Area Lutheran High Schools Online
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- (39:33) Turn Any Browser Window Into a Quick-Edit Notepad
- Instrinct – Learn Guitar, Love Guitar
- PhoneClean Scans Your iOS Device to Reclaim Storage Space
- The Web Revolution -This is Just the Beginning
Coming up on WELSTech:
(48:28) Episode 275 – Martin and Sallie return to their current book discussion, looking at chapter 6 of Presentation Zen. (Release date – 02/12/13)
The featured artist:
(49:20) We close the podcast with the instrumental music of In His Service (www.adagioconcepts.com) – Go To Dark Gethsemane
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: