The Tech-Enhanced Ministry series continues with today’s episode of WELSTech, and Martin and Sallie share their favorite tech for being productive. Today’s show also includes discussion of photo albums for events or projects, smart bulbs, video production training, and media resources to support Bible lessons.
Personal Productivity – A common thread throughout WELSTech history is the discussion of personal productivity and the technology that supports it. Martin and Sallie tackle the topic again on this episode, breaking productivity down in terms of capture techniques and tools, storage, calendar and tasks, hardware, and consistent review practices.
- Martin’s Personal Productivity Wakelet (with all the links discussed)
Picks of the week
Community news & feedback
- Level Up! with TechSmith – August 16 at 11 am Central
- Bible Lesson Media Resources
- My Little House
- Tech Tools for WELS Teachers on Facebook
Coming up next on WELSTech
The Tech-Enhanced Ministry series continues with a discussion of all things mobile.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech