684 – Tech-Enhanced Ministry: PKM
July kicks off with a continuation of the WELSTech summer series, Tech-Enhanced Ministry. In this episode we concentrate on Personal Knowledge Management (PKM). Plus, there’s lots to recap from last week’s WELS Education Conference including a slick conference app, digital citizenship resources for faculty, parents, and students, and a Ditch That Textbook inspired digital escape room. Martin even throws in some vocab and emojis to keep things interesting!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 38:27 — 52.9MB)
Cruft-free zone – Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) is the latest topic in the WELSTech summer series, Tech-Enhanced Ministry. Martin and Sallie discuss our “second brain,” tech tools which assist in capturing our knowledge, and the consistency and intentionality that goes into doing it well.
- Wikipedia on Personal Knowledge Management
- WELSTech 644
- Microsoft Edge Collections
- Apple iPad & Apple Pencil
Picks of the week
- Adobe’s web-based Photoshop will soon be free for everyone
- How to Manage Chrome Bookmarks Like a Pro
- BONUS: Emojipedia
Community news & feedback
- WELS Education Conference site & mobile app by Glide App
- Digital citizenship
- Ditch That Textbook’s Getting Started with Digital Escape Rooms online professional development
- Sallie’s Great EDU22 Escape sample
Coming up next on WELSTech
The Tech-Enhanced Ministry series continues with a discussion of personal learning networks.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!