655 – COVID In The Rearview Mirror
On this episode of WELSTech, we close out the school year with guest hosts Rachel and Jason by reflecting on lessons learned. The picks of the week cover everything from scheduling to audio books to texting tools, with a little gaming bonus as well. Rachel shares Bible lesson A/V resources she’s compiled and details about MLC’s free summer conference!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 51:55 — 23.8MB)
Goodbye to school year 2020-21 – Martin and Sallie are joined once again by Prof. Rachel Feld from Martin Luther College and Jason Schmidt from the Oconto Falls School District, and we reflect on lessons learned during this school year and the importance of summer rest for our superhero teachers.
- How to Leverage the 7 Types of Rest to by Your Happiest, Most Productive Self
- From the Lutheran Schools Office- WELS Teachers Collaboration Opportunities
- For Keeps
- Rachel’s Establishing and Enhancing School-to-Home Communication presentation
Picks of the week
- Presentation templates
- 2021 Men of His Word Virtual Conference archives
[email protected] – a free virtual conference hosted by martin Luther College on June 15 & 16
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!