572 – The Myth of Neutral Technology
The WELSTech lineup this week includes an interesting preview of EdTechLead19 from presenter, Dr. Gary Locklair, news about the Gospel Outreach with Media online conference, happening now, and much ado about screen captures!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 49:05 — 45.6MB)
The interview and discussion:
EdTechLead19 Speaker – Dr. Gary Locklair, Chair of Computer Science at Concordia University Wisconsin, shares a preview of his WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit presentation titled “The Myth of Neutral Technology.”
- EdTechLead19 early bird registration will be $325
- Reserve your room at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. Summit pricing is $159 per night and includes water park passes.
- Gospel Outreach with Media Online Conference – Happening now through November 12
Picks of the week:
- Snagit 2019 is here!
- Sample “simplified” WELSTech screen shot
- Regular $49.95
- Non-Profit & government $42.95
- Education $29.95
Featured videos and more:
Continuing the release day excitement, check out details of Snagit 2019 and watch the reveal video.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 573 – Mr. Sunshine, Jason Schmidt, returns to WELSTech for a discussion of chapter 2 of Faithfully Connected. Release date: Wednesday, October 31.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!