559 – Upgrading…Yourself
WELSTech is back, this week with a look at ways to improve yourself and eliminate roadblocks that slow down your progress toward goals, straight from the pen of author Brian Tracy in Eat that Frog! The community mailbag overflows with WELSTech goodness, and Martin is “in sync” in a variety of ways.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 33:02 — 30.6MB)
Improve the process – The WELSTech summer book review of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy passes the half-way point as Martin and Sallie discuss chapters 11 & 12. Topics include investing in enhancing key skills and removing “choke points” that get in the way of progress.
Picks of the week:
- 8 Trello Browser Externsions You’ll Love and Can’t Live Without
- SMARTBoards for sale (Joshua Schoeneck)
- 5 Things to Know About the New Google Classroom (James Carlovsky)
- Teach with Tech Conference videos – through July 29 (Rachel Feld)
- Chromebook Cart recommendations
- AVerCharge C30i+ (Kurt Gosdeck)
- LocknCharge (Drew Willems)
- mobiLAB Economy Smart Charge Cart EC32S (John Dorn)
Watch My 3 favorite Chrome extensions for Trello for a demo of Sallie’s picks of the week.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 560- Self-motivation takes center stage in the discussion of Eat That Frog! chapters 13 & 14. Release date: Wednesday, August 1.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!