On WELSTech this week, Sallie and Martin continue their review of the book Eat That Frog! by discussing the ABCDE prioritization approach from author Brian Tracy. A new debate begins – Trackpad vs Mouse. Be sure to chime in. Also, an announcement about the future of WELSTech…video.
Procrastinate on purpose – The discussion of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy continues as Martin and Sallie discuss chapters 5 & 6 and learn to say “No,” expand their vocabulary to include “posteriority,” and practice their ABCDEs, all to keep focus on the ugliest frogs in the swamp.
Picks of the week:
- Six ways Google Forms are getting smarter
- Trackpads anyone?
- Parental permission for G Suite for Education – Template
Share this new video from Martin Luther College – The Imperfect College.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 557 – Chapters 7 & 8 of Eat That Frog! are the topics on deck for this “new” WELSTech audio-only inaugural episode. Release date: Wednesday, July 11.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: