458 – CreateSpace
This week on WELSTech the summer self-publishing series continues with a look at the steps to format and configure the WELSTech project management book, With All Your Heart, for print publishing. Microsoft delivers some Edge anniversary goodness, and there are three new years of Christian Worship lectionary available in the Google Calendar!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 48:50 — 44.7MB)
Formatting for print – Martin takes WELSTech-ers behind the scenes at CreateSpace, an Amazon company where writers can turn their digital book, in .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .pdf format, into a printed book. From there, is should be an easy next step to post for sale in print-on-demand format on Amazon.
Picks of the week:
- Christian Worship Lectionary Google Calendar
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update featuring Edge extensions and more
- Details on Last Pass security updates for those who use the Firefox extension
- Church Volunteer Recruitment: 13 Tips to Grow Your Volunteer Program
- How to Create your Own Digital Church Bulletins
- Scripture Typer
- Join the WELSTech Google Group – Display screen discussion
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 459 – Tune in for the last installment of the summer self-publishing series and a discussion of distribution channels. Release date: Wednesday, August 24
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!