On this week’s WELSTech, Martin and Sallie talk about considerations and share practical tips for implementing live video streaming on your church or school website. Martin shares a way to rid spyware on PCs, and we take a look back at computer history.
Go live – The WELSTech 2013 Summer series, Church & School Website Content, continues as Martin and Sallie discuss considerations and components for including live video streaming on your church or school website. The companion eBook includes links to copyright resources that are particularly important to understand before the cameras go live on your site. And if that isn’t enough, check out links to the sample websites for live video page examples.
- Series resource page – Includes links to the eBook and sample sites
Picks of the week:
(19:35) WELSTech Camp is coming up on September 14 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. Register and attend the free event to be in the drawings for a Mimio Teach Bar ($800 value) and 16GB iPad ($500 value)!!
- (20:05) 8 Things Kids Should Be Able To Do With Technology
- Doug Engelbart 1968 Demo
- Ministry and Social Media
- Why Chromebooks Should Rule The School
- Going Google
Coming up on WELSTech:
(29:35) Episode 299 – Closing in on the 300th episode, next week’s WELSTech will feature a discussion of embed-able photos, calendars and more as part of the summer WELSTech Church and School Website Content eBook. (Release date – 07/23/13)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Use the link on the right to leave us a voicemail
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: