On this week’s WELSTech Jason Schmidt brings his enthusiasm and great science and social studies apps for all ages. In our community feedback section we also enjoy a Kickstarter project that will make pancakes in any shape you can draw.
Back to School – Semi-regular classroom technology correspondent Jason Schmidt, from Bennington ISD, joins Martin and Sallie as we share edTech resources for the science and social studies classrooms, part of the WELSTech Goes to School series.
News in tech:
- Martin Luther College Seasonal Devotions
- The WELSTech Conference Early Bird registration price of $199 has been extended to April 15!
Picks of the week:
- DroneKit by 3D Robotics
- Technology Planning Guidebook from the National Center for Technology Planning
- Sample Chromebook Discipline Policy from John Dorn at Illinois Lutheran Schools
Easter Resource Roundup from Church Tech Today
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 387 – Martin and Sallie share their carry-along tech that they can’t do without. Watch and participate on 04/07/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: