598 – Digital Health and Wellness
Tune in to this week’s WELSTech for a “healthy” discussion of the positive and negative effects of a digital lifestyle on our overall wellness plus ideas for teaching and modeling smart tech limits. We’re happy to have Martin Luther College Professor Rachel Feld on hand as we celebrate MLC Day, and Martin shares details on our current audio recording platform.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 36:02 — 34.4MB)
Finding balance – Rachel Feld is back in the edtech guest host chair to chat with Martin and Sallie about chapter 8 of Faithfully Connected – Digital Health and Wellness.
Picks of the week:
- Life Cycle – iOS
- Moment – iOS and Android
- Build Healthy Digital Habits from Google’s Applied Digital Skills – for middle and high school students (and beyond)
- Start a Conversation About Safe and Healthy Digital Habits – for parents
Check out Google’s Applied Digital Skills playlist on YouTube for more free training, such as how to Create an Interactive Story.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 599 – Jonathan Witte shares a sneak peek into his Church and School Promotional Videos sectional happening this summer at #EdTechLead19. Release date: Wednesday, May 8.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!