Tune in to this week’s WELSTech for a “healthy” discussion of the positive and negative effects of a digital lifestyle on our overall wellness plus ideas for teaching and modeling smart tech limits. We’re happy to have Martin Luther College Professor Rachel Feld on hand as we celebrate MLC Day, and Martin shares details on our current audio recording platform.
Finding balance – Rachel Feld is back in the edtech guest host chair to chat with Martin and Sallie about chapter 8 of Faithfully Connected – Digital Health and Wellness.
Picks of the week:
- Build Healthy Digital Habits from Google’s Applied Digital Skills – for middle and high school students (and beyond)
- Start a Conversation About Safe and Healthy Digital Habits – for parents
Coming up on WELSTech:
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: