411 – Worship Tech
This week on WELSTech we talk about a creative way to involve members in your ministry efforts, share some security tips for your social media accounts and even throw in some cool (and educational) websites for kids.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 59:10 — 54.2MB)
The interview & discussion:
Creative team – Tom Plamann, Technology & Creative Arts Coordinator at The CORE in Appleton, WI, joins Martin and Sallie with a look behind the scenes at the planning, creativity and cutting edge technology (minus a fear of failure) which goes into each worship service.
News in tech:
iOS 9 available for iPhone and iPad
- Join WELS Interactive Faith online Bible study, Wednesdays at 6 and 8 pm Central. Rev. Keith Wessel leads the study of the book of Elisha. Download the study guides.
- 316NOW – New site for outreach in East Asia
- Take the WELSTech Photo Challenge for September! Submit photos of Bible Study & School. Visit the Flickr album for public domain images for churches and schools.
Picks of the week:
- Scan Your Entire Life
- Time To Hit Delete on These Apps
- 3 Big Guest Follow Up Mistakes
- Free Social Media Education Courses
Websites for Kids – A list of great kids sites including …
This week we’ve added not one, but two, projection mapping introductory videos to the WELSTech Product Demos YouTube Playlist – 3D Projection Mapping and Projection Mapping: The Future is Here. Learn more at Projection Mapping Central.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 412 – Martin and Sallie welcome back Gail Potratz to the semi-regular classroom correspondent chair to talk “making” with tech in the classroom. Join us Tuesday, September 29 at 4 pm Central. welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!