This week on the WELSTech podcast we gear up to celebrate Internet Evangelism Day, focusing on personal, digital outreach.
Mark Your Calendar – Sunday, April 25th has been designated as Internet Evangelism Day, an opportunity to promote awareness of tools and methods for personally sharing the gospel in our daily digital lives. Listen as Martin and Sallie review the many resources which are available to promote internet outreach on this special day and throughout the year.
- Planning resources
- Tips for reaching out via
- Evaluate your church web site
(10:34) The Man Behind the Site – Tony Whittaker, the creator of InternetEvangelismDay.com speaks with Martin from his office in England about the history and purpose of the site.
- Become a fan of Internet Evangelism Day on facebook
Picks of the week:
(33:35) WELS will be streaming the Martin Luther College Chapel of the Christ dedication service on Saturday, April 10 at 7 p.m. Check out the agenda for the dedication weekend.
- (35:09) Jason Schmidt from Gethsemane in Omaha, NE shared a link to Eight Habits of Highly Effective 21st Century Teachers.
- Follow us on Twitter (welstechtrainer and mspriggs) and follow the “all WELS” tweet list @welstweets/wels. Let us know if you’re a WELS tweeter and you aren’t on the list.
Coming up on WELSTech:
(38:08) Episode 127 – Tune in for the techie MLC Chapel of the Christ tour. We’ll talk with Jeffrey Clark about their audio/video equipment set up. (Release date 04/14/10)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Use the del.icio.us tag welstech
- Use the diigo tag welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: