Mar 21 2017
This week WELSTech hosts Martin and Sallie take time out from wedding showers to share some great community feedback. There’s lots to learn – from Google news to electronic giving to several sites for learning math. Apple’s latest announcement may have you seeing red, MLC invites you to tour Luther land, and Sallie shares a video gold mine.
Community chatter – This week Martin and Sallie share the latest news and discussions on the WELSTech social scene.
- Free Proclaim Presentation Software for Christian Higher Ed
- Leo Laporte discussion worship audio – The Tech Guy, Episode 1368, beginning at 39 minute mark
- Free Easter Church resources
- Accordance Bible Software Review
- Electronic Giving on the WELSTech Wiki
- CMM Cameras For Sale
- 5 Hot Trends in School Website Design
- The State of Church Communications
- 85 percent of Facebook video is watched without sound
- How Team Drives solve one of G Suite’s biggest problems
- Using Chromebooks for Creative Expression
- Learn Math for Free Forever
- Support for rotated text, accounting number formats, and more in Google Sheets
- How do I import my Google Classroom roster to Khan Academy
- Microsoft OneNote Useful Tips and Tricks for the Classroom
- How Holly Springs teacher tap technology to ignite young minds
- 5 Great Ways to Use OneNote in Education
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
From the Google Plus Office 365 Schools discussion, we learn more about FluidMath, Tablet and Interactive Whiteboard Math Software, a new addition to the WELSTech Product Demo playlist.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 490 – Jason Schmidt joins Sallie for what promises to be a lively edtech discussion. Release date: Wednesday, March 29.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: