Video month concludes on WELSTech in style with guest host Jason Schmidt and a celebration of the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation, including great ministry resources for the occasion. Jason does a deep dive on his school district’s use of WeVideo, something any Chromebook enabled school might be interested in.
Student video production – Jason Schmidt, a long-time WELSTech friend, shares the hosting responsibilities on this edtech focused show as we discuss video creation in the classroom – content, software, pricing, and more.
News in tech:
- Interactive Faith online Bible Study – Luther’s Lasting Impact – Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Prof. Joel Otto leads the study on Wednesday’s now through November 8 at 6 pm and 8 pm (central).
- Join the conversation at the Gospel Outreach with Media (gowm.org) online conference, now through November 13
- Sallie’s WELSTech Gospel Outreach Discoveries
Picks of the week:
- Curiosity Smart Tab Chrome plugin
- Register for …
- American Computer Science League 2017-18 competition
- Hour of Code, December 4-10 – How-to Guide
- W3Schools Tutorials
- In the market for a SMART Board? Check out ShopWELS vendor InfoCor
- Daily video devotions from Peace in North Mankato, MN
500 years ago, Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to a door. 500 years later, Lutheran leaders from the Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference developed a new set of 95 theses for the 21st century.
Also, tune in for the archived Reformation 500 service at Martin Luther College (service folder).
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 522 – The November WELSTech security focus kicks off with a discussion on password safety. Release date: Wednesday, November 8.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: