Two great topics are featured on today’s WELSTech – productivity and social media. Consider how the Gospel influences your personal mission statement, and learn how to engage social media “influencers” in your congregation and school as online ambassadors.
Design – The WELSTech book discussion topic this month is Part 3 of What’s Best Next by Matt Perman. Martin and Sallie roll up their sleeves and write mission, vision and goal statements as well as evaluate the various roles they perform.
Going Viral – Justin Ware, Director of Interactive Communication at BWFSocial, shares ideas with Martin and Sallie about church and school use of social media channels, including the use of volunteers for an online ambassador program to share communication with wider circles.
31 Christmas Fellowship Ideas from Women’s Ministry Toolbox
News in tech:
Tips & picks of the week:
Streaming Christmas Concerts
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary – Sunday, December 14 @ 3:00 pm Central
- Luther Prep School – Sunday, December 14 @ 3:00 pm and Thursday, December 18 @ 10 am Central
Need to know:
- Registration is open for FinalWeb online training, coming up January 21-23, 2015. bit.ly/fw4d2015
- Visit the WELSTech Conference 2015 site to sign up for conference announcements via e-mail
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 372 – Join Martin and Sallie for the great smartphone home screen reveal. (Broadcast date – 12/16/14)
This week we’ve added a new video to our Music playlist on YouTube – Wonder 2014 Preview by Dawn Michelle Williams – Join Dawn live this Sunday, December 14 at 4:00 & 7:00 pm at the Duran Arts Council, PSI Theatre in Durham, NC – Learn more at Dawn’s website
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: