This week Martin and Sallie share some basic how-to information for getting started in the world of web video streaming. Also you’ll hear about one teacher’s adventure in the world of music technology.
- Web Streaming – The high point of streaming video services for WELS is graduation season. So what better time of year for Martin and Sallie to discuss the variety of hardware and software options for streaming and share their recommendations for getting started.
- Music Technology (16:49)- Dale Witte, Choir Director at Winnebago Lutheran Academy (WLA) in Fond du Lac, WI, joins Martin and Sallie to discuss what he’s teaching in music technology class and how it is supplying the church with “virtual” musicians.
- This week’s picks (37:07)
- WELS.net feature (46:23)
- Worship Helps – www.wels.net/jump/worshiphelps
- Of interest (47:57)
- Upcoming live events – WLS graduation and call services
- Community feedback (48:44)
The featured artist:
- This week we close with the music of Kevin Loersch – Mary Did You Know from his CD titled O Holy Night (52:18)