This week Martin and Sallie discuss broadcasting worship services on the internet as well as interview WELS lawyer Harvey Dunn who clears the air on copyright issues.
- Audio/Video Recording – As a follow up to a WELSTech listserve discussion, Martin and Sallie explore some of the considerations and options congregations have for recording worship services.
- Copyright – In part one of a two part interview, Harvey Dunn, WELS member and intellectual property attorney, joins Martin and Sallie to discuss a variety of issues related to copyright, fair use and public domain
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- WELS Q&A – www.wels.net/jump/qa
- Community feedback
- From Justin Ninmann, Technology Coordinator at St. Peter Lutheran School, Appleton, WI – A great discussion thread on the WELSTech listserve about wireless computer labs for schools
The featured artist:
- WELS contemporary Christian musician WendySue Fluegge sings The Instrument from her CD by the same name – www.wendysue.com