This week on WELSTech we take a deep dive into the topic of school marketing with a great interview and discussion on the topic. Guest hosts Rachel and Jason have the perfect tools for designing your next social media post. Crisis planning resources and a call for presenters round out the episode.
The interview and discussion
Dana Kirchoff joins Martin and Sallie to discuss the roots of school marketing – knowing your community and their needs so schools can strategically design programs and communication to meet the needs.
WELSTech’s edtech gurus, Prof. Rachel Feld from Martin Luther College and Jason Schmidt from the Oconto Falls School District, also share their perspective on school and church marketing and social media.
Picks of the week
- Emergency preparedness
WELS National Education Conference
- Happening June 20-22, 2022 at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, WI
- Call for Presenters – deadline May 31, 2021
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: