This week Martin and Sallie finish up the WELSTech Project Management book project with a look at steps to close out a project to ensure future project’s success. We share all the details of the exciting season of synod school commencement and assignments which has arrived, plus Sallie shares, perhaps, the lengthiest pick of the week of all time – all about the fun Breakout EDU craze.
The discussion and interview:
Going retro – Martin and Sallie complete their DIY book effort this week with chapter 9 of With All Your Heart: Project Management For Churches, Christian Schools & Other Faith-Based Organizations. The chapter includes best practices for wrapping up a project to maximize success on future projects.
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- Breakout Edu
- Spectacle for Mac | Windows Snap
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 445 – You write the script for next week’s community feedback episode! Release date: Wednesday, May 18
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: