WELSTech is back with a discussion of screen design for worship. Digital artist, Corissa Nelson, joins the conversation to share ideas for getting started designing for screens. AI continues to dominate tech news, and more ideas for church usage are being shared as well. Sallie is excited for home automation, and Martin is reading wisely. Finally, Barna weighs in with a study on Christian’s perceptions of AI usage in church settings.
The discussion & interview
Aspire to keep it simple – Martin and Sallie are joined by Corissa Nelson, Digital Artist. The topic is worship screens, and Corissa’s advice covers everything from fonts and backgrounds to goals and tools. Corissa is the designer behind many of the graphics in WELS Congregational Services Foundation series for worship planning. Her work can be viewed at corissanelsonart.com.
- Service Builder
- Service Builder Presentations and Presentation Formats webinar archive
- Foundation Year A | Year B
- 6 Things You Can Do with Chat GPT and AI for Churches
- Construct an AI Workflow for Sermon Content Repurposing
Picks of the week
Community feedback & events
Rachel and Jason are back to talk more about our edtech book feature, The AI Classroom.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech