February, designated as “training techies” month on WELSTech, continues as Martin and Sallie discuss training social media ambassadors. See how those folks can provide great channels for the message of the gospel to reach people your church can’t. We also received some excellent first-hand feedback on the Livestream MEVO camera.
Social training – Martin and Sallie discuss ideas for coaching members of your church to expand the reach of church social media communication by liking, sharing, and commenting on posts.
News in tech:
Register for the Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS) 2018 Convention happening June 21-24 in Green Bay, WI. Early bird registration savings ends April 1.
Picks of the week:
- 30 Incredibly Useful Things You Didn’t Know Slack Could Do
- How to Use the Google Chrome Task Manager
Learn more about Summer continuing education classes offered at Martin Luther College and get registered!
Tune in to the latest Together Video Update to learn about WELS Home Missions from Pastor Jared Oldenburg and Nicole Balza.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 538 – MLC Professor Rachel Feld joins the conversation about training techies to manage your church and school website. Release date: Wednesday, February 28.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: