This week the discussion topic and interview center around the fairly recent availability and use of video conferencing tools to further ministry efforts.
- Video Conferencing (4:15) – Martin and Sallie explore video conferencing, an emerging and flatening technology which allows congregations, schools and missionaries to connect across sometimes great distances for real-time, virtual face-to-face conversations, meetings, Bible classes and more. And it can be done for FREE!
- Distance Video Counseling (18:00)- Martin and Sallie are joined by Dan Nommensen, Program Operations Director for Wisconsin Lutheran Child & Family Services (WLCFS), to discuss their use of video assisted counseling, a part of the Member Assistance Program.
- This week’s picks (33:45)
- WELS.net feature (40:09)
- World Mission Blogs – missions.wels.net
- Of interest (43:00)
- Community feedback (44:45)
- Kyle Riess – Sound quality and show ideas
- Cindy Krueger – New show notification
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
The featured artist:
- This week we close with the music of WendySue Fluegge (www.wendysue.com) – Teach Me from her CD titled The Instrument (47:25)