554 – Setting the Table
On this week’s WELSTech, Martin and Sallie begin their summer book discussion with a look at chapters 1 & 2. Martin starts bullet journaling, and Sallie is all about the next exit. Plus, we have community feedback and the hymn of the day!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 31:45 — 29.1MB)
Goals and plans – Starting at the beginning with a list of goals and steps to achieve them is just what Martin and Sallie do as they discuss chapters 1 & 2 of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy.
Picks of the week:
- Social Pilot
- WELSTech Skills clearinghouse
Enjoy the hymn of the day for this coming Sunday, June 24 – By Grace I’m Saved – performed by Koine and featured on the WELSTech Music playlist.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 555 – Martin and Sallie talk about chapters 3 & 4 of Eat That Frog! – Apply the 80/20 Rule to Everything & Consider the Consequences. Release date: Wednesday, June 27.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram