361 – What’s Up With Gail?
Check your watch because it’s time again for WELSTech. This week the topic is the changing face of education technology, and guest host Gail Potratz is back to share news from her new school year. The show also includes a timely discussion of Martin’s new phone and exciting updates to Google Forms.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 55:23 — 50.7MB)
Welcome back – Gail Potratz, Tech Director at Emanuel in New London, WI and one of WELSTech’s semi-regular classroom technology correspondents (SRCTC), is back to share her edtech knowledge with Martin, Sallie and the WELSTech community. Find out what’s in, what’s out and what edtech is not so scary this school year in Gail’s world.
- Project Lead The Way
- Osmo for iPad
- Google Classroom resources:
News in tech:
Tips & picks of the week:
- Google Forms improvements:
- The new Moto X (2014) – Who needs a watch?
Need to know:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 362 – Martin and Sallie begin the review of our 5 minute Pastor’s Tech Survey (bit.ly/pastorstechsurvey). Submit your favorite tech by Saturday, October 4, and you could win a copy of HymnSoft Player 3.0 (a $249.99 value) courtesy of Northwestern Publishing House. (Broadcast date – 10/07/14)
This week’s featured video was added to both out Instructional and Product Demos YouTube playlists. Enjoy friEdTechnology’s Getting Started With Google Classroom
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: