On WELSTech this week we welcome 2022 with a deep dive into an exciting new tech-in-ministry worship planning solution, Christian Worship: Service Builder. Additionally, we announce a new podcast around weekly sermon preparation, Martin has a foldable keyboard which Maxwell Smart would appreciate, and we share a bookkeeping software recommendation.
Christian Worship: Service Builder – Pastor Caleb Bassett from Redeemer Lutheran Church, Fallbrook, CA serves as Chairman of the Technology Committee for the new Christian Worship hymnal. He talks with Martin and Sallie about the exciting release of Christian Worship: Service Builder, a cloud-based and collaborative worship planning solution which can also create service folders and presentations using the new Christian Worship settings and easily integrate readings, prayers, hymns and psalms.
- Learn more
- Start a free trial
- Visit the Knowledge Center
- Request a subscription to Christian Worship: Service Builder
- Access the free lectionary calendar
- Overview (1:39)
- Cloud-based for anywhere access and collaboration (1:27)
- Adjust service elements quickly and simply (1:37)
- Upload custom content (1:48)
- Preview webinar (1:09:43)
- Christian Worship: Service Builder is the exclusive digital platform for Christian Worship
- Christian Worship: Service Builder provides a generous trial mode at no cost
- Christian Worship: Playlist is the successor to HymnSoft
- Christian Worship: Service Builder supports service plans for multiple locations
- How Christian Worship: Service Builder will fit in your congregation’s workflow
News in tech
Tune in to WELS’ new Preacher Podcast, part of The Foundation series from WELS Congregational Services. It exists to help churches allow the gospel message to be heard in worship and to echo throughout the week. Listen to multiple pastors discuss sermon topics for the church season.
Picks of the week
- Church bookkeeping recommendation – Quickbooks
Our classroom technology correspondents are back, and we talk #EDU22 with Jason and Rachel.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech