This week the WELSTech Podcast summer WELS Hacker series kicks off with a discussion of Windows 7 Libraries and free eBooks.
Wearing a White Hat – Today marks the beginning of the summer WELS Hacker series. Martin and Sallie share tips, tricks and helpful hacks on their blogs and discuss them on these abbreviated podcasts. The inaugural topics include
- (15:55) Pastor Steve Bauer from Faith in West Newton, PA shared a link to his ePub page where he has compiled “how-to” info and favorite book selections. Pastor Bauer also likes the WELS Online app (iOS | Android) and would like to see it enhanced to include the Together Newsletter and Call Reports. Great suggestions!
- Karl Henselin from St. Mark in Green Bay, WI shared links on the WELSTech Listserve to new Microsoft licensing for schools. Glen Bode followed up with additional pricing information.
Coming up on WELSTech:
(19:55) Episode 188 – The summer WELS Hacker series continues as we look at Google Reader and photo organization. (Release date – 06/15/11)
The featured artist:
(20:29) We close the podcast with the music of Corban Creek – Psalm 46 from their CD titled “Could It Be Me”
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: