WELSTech is back, and we’re all about design this week. We get tips and tools from WELS in-house graphic designer, talk identity/logo guidelines, and feature videos on the topic. There’s also chatter about three tech giants including news from Apple, magic for Google Drive, and new Microsoft hardware.
The interview and discussion:
Visual Communication – Briana Lambrecht, Creative Services Coordinator for Communication Services, talks with Martin and Sallie about graphic design, WELS communication resources, and favorite (sometimes FREE) tools to get creative!
- Digital Display and PowerPoint Graphics
- Ministry Media Kits
- Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- For learning …
- For images …
- For graphics …
News in tech:
- Request a mission speaker
- Congrats to Alissa K. & Joel J., winners of the WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit giveaways!
Picks of the week:
- The Notable Podcast
- Bread for Beggars – Instagram
- Tech Tools for WELS Teachers on Facebook
- Join Groups.io replacements for Google+ Communities
Check out these design tutorial YouTube channels recommended by Briana:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 595 – Jason Schmidt joins the conversation as we continue our edtech book discussion of Faithfully Connected, looking at chapters 6 and 7 – Digital Law and Digital Rights & Responsibilities. Release date: Thursday, April 11.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: