673 – Green or Blue Bubble?
WELSTech welcomes co-hosts Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt along with interviewee Dr. Phil Huebner. “Dr. Phil” previews his upcoming WELS Education Conference presentation on the current teen crisis and its tie to technology. We also have news from the IRS, windows power tools, highlighted links, and refreshing water to wash it all down.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:42 — 25.9MB)
Take captive every thought – Dr Phil Huebner, campus pastor at Wisconsin Lutheran High School, shares a preview of his mini-keynote scheduled for this summer’s WELS Education Conference. His topic, The “Who Am I? Crisis Among Teens Today is also the subject of Pastor Huebner’s recent book release, available from Northwestern Publishing House.
- Read “Who I am in Christ” from the February Forward in Christ magazine
- WELS Education Conference registration is open! The conference will take place June 20-22, 2022 at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, WI. Early bird pricing ends May 1st.
- Become a sponsor
News in tech
- IRS will require taxpayers to sign up with ID.me to access their online accounts – CBS News
- True or false: You need to submit a selfie with your taxes this year – MSN.com
Picks of the week
- Owala FreeSip water bottle
- Windows Power Toys
- 13 Predictions for K-12 and Technology in 2022
- Copy Link to Highlight in Chrome & Edge browsers
Coming up next on WELSTech
Calendaring and Scheduling in the Church and School Office
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash