Martin flies solo but brings with him one of his favorite social networking tools – Hootsuite. If you have anything to do with your organizations social media activities, you might find this tool invaluable! And wouldn’t you know, in Sallie’s absence, there is more than just a little Community Feedback Martin struggles through…even a Pinterest post.
Make your social network manageable – You know that your organizations social network activities you be better. If only you had more time, a better strategy, or compelling content. This “monologue” provides excellent tips for content and network usage, as well as a walkthrough of Hootsuite — one of the best ways to schedule your social media posts, plus much more.
News in tech:
- The Leap Second
- LWMS Convention Live Streaming – June 25-29
Picks of the week:
- Slack – Team Messaging That Works!
- Spanish language resources
- Customized HD live streaming with FinalWeb on WELSTech wiki page courtesy of Jason Winget
- Churches Are Using Facial Recognition
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Using Technology
- Video Editing Software
- Check back next week
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 399 – Take a walk down WELSTech Lane with Martin and Sallie as we look back at at retro shows and look ahead to the big 400. Watch and participate on 06/30/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: