The WELSTech month of “Awesome Apps” continues with a rundown of Martin and Sallie’s go-to mobile utilities! From weather to shopping to travel, there’s an app for that. Plus, we share news of a new program to address child abuse and neglect as well as a new online Bible study for women. And the community feedback bag holds lots of interesting tech in ministry goodies as well!
Utilities – We call those devices in our pockets “phones,” but that’s probably the understatement of the century. They have the ability to do so much more that connect to others for a voice conversation. This week Martin and Sallie focus on the plethora of utility apps that can enhance your ministry efforts, productivity, pocketbook, and life, in general.
- General Knowledge
- Do Not Disturb
News in tech:
- Standing up for Children: A Christian Response to Child Abuse and Neglect
- WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit 2019 Call for Presenters – Deadline is May 31, 2018
Picks of the week:
- Copyright, live streaming, bulletins, and song lyrics
- Google Keep for Feedback and Assessment
- Good advice for writing
If Sallie’s pick of the week intrigues you, learn more about Habitica and Task Management in this week’s featured video.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 545 – Next week Martin and Sallie talk awesome communication apps . Release date: Wednesday, April 18.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: