The WELSTech self-publishing efforts continue this week as Martin and Sallie successfully publish paperback and Kindle versions of the WELSTech project management book, With All Your Heart. Microsoft Word proves to be a star performer in the process, and Martin has a tip to help listeners master the finer nuances of Word. Sallie shares lots of links to help teachers add coding to their curriculum in the school year ahead.
On the road to Amazon – It’s been a busy week for Martin and Sallie as they finalized With All Your Heart, the WELSTech project management book for print and eBook publication on Amazon. Follow along as they share the challenges and lessons learned along the way.
- With All Your Heart on Amazon in paperback and Kindle formats
- With All Your Heart on CreateSpace in paperback format
Picks of the week:
- Introducing Coding
- Good Shepherd’s, West Allis, WI advertised Pokémon Go “lures” (Learn more about lures)
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 460 – The Summer 2016 series fun concludes next week with the last installment of the WELSTech self-publishing discussion. Martin and Sallie explore creation of an audio book. Release date: Wednesday, August 31
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: