Welcome back to the most awesome, cool, hip WELSTech podcast. We’ve packed this episode with lots of goodness, including interactive flat panels in the school and church, an open-source bibliography generator, live streaming guidance, and Google Classroom for Catechism. No doubt, it’s da bomb diggity!
The interview & discussion
Interactive Flat Panels – Chris Hunt from BDJ Tech chats with Martin and Sallie about the Newline Q interactive flat panel and the recently released Newline Engage Cloud whiteboarding software platform. Reach out to Chris for more details at 414-559-7182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picks of the week
- Google Classroom for Catechism – WELSTech 637 interview with Professor Paul Waldschmidt
- ZoteroBib (or “zbib” for short) – Open-source bibliography generator
Community news & feedback
- Live Web Streaming Guidance for Churches
- Bethany Lutheran College Art Exhibit – Images of Grace: Sunday School Illustrations for Zambian teachers by the Bethany Art Department
- WELS Technology is looking for a Systems Administrator – Job description
Coming up next on WELSTech
Just like that, we’re back in the school year, and that means Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt will be back on WELSTech to discuss all things EdTech!
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech