WELSTech is packed with ministry goodness this week including tech tools for classroom behavior management, early childhood ministry educator’s devotions, a variety of Microsoft news, Easter 2020 resources, and a preview of the new Christian Worship hymnal. Join the conversation!
A variety of tech for classroom management – We welcome Professor Rachel Feld to the edtech co-host seat and preview the Classroom Management picks from the Cult of Pedagogy’s Teacher’s Guide to Tech in 2020.
Early Childhood Ministry Educator’s Devotions – WELS National Coordinator for Early Childhood Ministry Cindi Holman chats with Martin and Sallie about a devotion series geared to those who work with preschool aged children and their families.
- Read or listen to Early Childhood Ministry Educator’s Devotions
News in tech:
- Microsoft’s new Edge browser, a Chrome cousin, is ready to download
- Get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free if you purchased the Java Edition before 10/19/18
Picks of the week:
- Copyright & Creativity for Ethical Digital Citizens
- NPR Student Podcast Challenge
- Amazon Echo Ear Buds
- Watch a video of the Christian Worship overview from last week’s Lutheran Leadership Conference
- Sign up for the Canva desktop app
- Teachers can get Canva Pro for free with Canva for Education
- Sample photo submission form: WELSTech Photo Challenge
- Is Your Church Hosting a Super Bowl Party?
- Video recording & live streaming discussion on the WELSTech Google Group
Get moving with Go Noodle’s GET FIRED UP!
Tune in for discussion of family devotions with the aid of technology plus online Bible Information Class.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: