A new day has dawned for churches and schools wanting to add signage to their public spaces. Digital is the way to go, and it’s not hard or even expensive. On this week’s WELSTech, we discuss Google’s offering for G Suite users, as well as some cool devices that make getting your message up in lights a snap!
DIY digital signs – Churches and schools … there’s no better time to consider the use of announcement monitors in your buildings. Tune in for hardware and software tips on the Digital Signage + Google equation.
Picks of the week:
- Church meeting calendar discussion in the WELSTech Google Group
It’s back to school time at Martin Luther College which means their weekday chapel services are once again being live streamed! Find all the details at mlc-wels.edu/streams, and watch the archived opening service from August 21, 2017. We send a special shout out to one of MLC’s newest professors, installed in the opening service, WELSTech’s own Rachel Feld!!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 512 – The summer of Ministry Resources is nearing its end, but not before Martin shares what makes up his portable presentation toolkit. Release date: Wednesday, August 30.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: