On WELSTech this week we wrap up the summer “techy-Sem-theses” interview series with recent Sem graduate, Pastor Dan Schmidt, on today’s gospel ministry in a time of dramatically changing media. App and YouTube picks plus a full calendar of WELS events round out this episode.
Martin and Sallie talk with Pastor Dan Schmidt, a recent Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary (WLS) graduate assigned to Luther Preparatory School in Watertown, WI, about his senior thesis titled Changing Media and the Changeless Message: Sharing the Gospel Through New Media. You may read the essay in the WLS Digital Library (PDF).
Picks of the week
- Finalweb 2.0 webinars – Starts July 12
- Taste of Missions – July 11-17
- 2021 Synod Convention – July 26-28
Coming next on WELSTech
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: