This week Martin and Sallie discuss mindmapping and some tools to help users apply this brainstorming concept through technology. They also interview Professor Jim Grunwald of Martin Lutheran College. Jim also serves as the synod’s Director of Distance Education.
- Mind Mapping – Martin and Sallie discuss the concepts behind mind mapping, numerous uses for the tool and various software solutions for mind mapping.
- Read more about mind mapping on Wikipedia
- Try mind mapping:
- Mindjet MindManager software – www.mindjet.com
- FreeMind opensource Java-based software – freemind.sourceforge.net
- The Mindmapping Toolbox: 100+ Tools, Resources, and Tutorials
- Martin and Sallie talk with Dr. James Grunwald, MLC professor and WELS Director of Distance Learning
- Browse MLC’s Online Education offerings
- Visit WELS.net University – www.wels.net/university
- Join the WELSTech listserve conversation about online Bible studies
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature – Through my Bible in 3 Years
- Upcoming Events
- Community feedback
- This week we heard from listener Steve Mathwig with ideas and questions for upcoming episodes.
The featured artist:
- WELS artist Michael Schroeder sings Forgiveness Is Grace – www.michaelschroeder.com