On WELSTech this week we focus on mobile app creation using Glide. It’s ease of use, versatility, and price tag (free!!) make it a great candidate for building apps for ministry. We’ll hear from two men who are using Glide in the high school setting. Spark your own app development effort with the resources and ideas from this week’s episode.
The discussion & interview:
Go mobile – Martin and Sallie discuss the features of Glide App, a free tool for developing mobile apps driven by data in Google Sheets. Teachers Carl Hochmuth from Luther Preparatory School in Watertown, WI and Jonathan Witte from Luther High School in Onalaska, WI share their experience using Glide apps in their ministry settings.
Glide Apps Examples
- WELS EdTechLead
- Copy the EdTechLead Google Sheet to get started with Glide
- Minnesota District Lutheran Teacher’s Conference
- Luther Prep
- My Amazing Llama App
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- From Pastor Daniel Bondow shares the Salesforce Prospect Management database tool
- From WELS Intersections on Facebook
Check out the latest updates to Glide Apps with this Data Editing playlist of video tutorials.
We talk edtech with Jason Schmidt!
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: