This week the WELSTech Podcast “April Shower” rains down all types of resources to make the church and school office run smoothly.
Our apologies for the audio quality during the last 10 minutes of today’s podcast. We experienced technical difficulties with the recording.
Raining resources for office workers – For this week’s “April Shower”, Martin and Sallie cover a long list of tools to assist the “nerve center” of the congregation and school, the office.
- Martin’s Is it good to be “in the clouds”? blog post
- Online File Storage
- Remote Access
- Office Suites
- Productivity in the church office
- Church Management Software
(35:55) Walther’s Law and Gospel is now available for Kindle
News in tech:
(39:36) Concluding the Glo Bible giveaways on our personal blogs (martinspriggs.com and salliedraper.com), Martin and Sallie use random.org to pick winners. Listen to find out if you are one of the newest Glo Bible owners.
Picks of the week:
(47:41) FinalWeb Training in New Ulm, MN and Milwaukee, WI
- FinalWeb for Teachers in New Ulm on June 27 and Milwaukee on August 1 – bit.ly/fw4teachers
- FinalWeb for Dummies in New Ulm June 28-30 and Milwaukee August 2-4 – bit.ly/fw4dummies
- (48:11) A great list of links were shared via the WELSTech Diigo group:
- WELSTech lives, but our redirects are misbehaving. If you can’t reach WELSTech at our standard address – welstech.wels.net – find us at – blogs.wels.net/welstech. We expect the redirect link will be working again very soon. Thanks for your patience!
Coming up on WELSTech:
(50:41) Episode 181 – The “April Showers” conclusion may turn into an April storm as Gail Potratz joins the discussion and we share a [gigantic] compilation list of teacher resources. (Release date – 04/27/11)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: