We’re back with another lively edition of WELSTech featuring the co-hosts with the most – Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt. Jason shares details about his upcoming WELS Education Conference presentation, Rachel isn’t losing her keys, and Martin shares an online video creation tool. Plus there’s job opportunities, professional development, and much more to explore. Join the conversation!
Blended Learning – Voice, Choice, Pace, and Place – Tools to Support Blended Learning is the title of Jason Schmidt’s presentation at the upcoming WELS Education Conference. Jason shares details of what participants can expect in this timely session. The conference will take place June 20-22, 2022 at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, WI.
News in tech
Picks of the week
- Apple Air Tags
- Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative professional development courses – Free through June 2022 for Wisconsin teachers
- The best iPhone feature you’re not using will save you dozens of unnecessary swipes
- Placeit by Envato
- Pre-order the Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) Study Bible and The Story of God’s Love – Available December 15 from Northwestern Publishing House
- Enjoy Martin’s recent CMM Chapel devotion
Coming up next on WELSTech
Share the joy of Christmas.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech