664 – Personal Knowledge Management
In this episode of WELSTech we’re introduced to PKM, an organization method for notes, research, and ideas. In addition, we’re talking about humane technology, sharing Kindle books, and prayer options in the YouVersion Bible app. Plus Martin gives us a mini-German lesson!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:45 — 24.6MB)
A new acronym – Martin shares insights regarding Personal Knowledge Management (PKM). Organizing notes and ideas in a digital “zettelkasten” allows for deeper thinking, leading to expanded knowledge and wisdom.
- Personal knowledge management – Wikipedia
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Zettelkasten Method
- DIKW (Data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom) pyramid – Wikipedia
News in tech
- Humane Technology for Lutheran Worship
- WELS Technology is hiring a Security Analyst and a Technical Support Specialist. Learn more and apply!
Picks of the week
- 9 Fantastic DIY Projects Made With Old Phones
- How to Share Kindle Books with Family and Friends
- How to loan a Kindle book to a friend or family member
- Bible crosswords
- Create your own
- Bible crossword sources
- Gospel Outreach with Media (www.gowm.org) online conference starts October 18 and runs through November 8
- Check out WELSTech’s new Video tab
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Feature image by Erol Ahmed on Unsplash
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!