This episode of WELSTech is all about web design. Listen for tips and areas of focus to enhance your ongoing website efforts, web designer leads, if you choose to go that route, a color pallet tool, and an online conference topic about digital outreach. Plus, Sallie is searching tabs and Martin’s getting rid of distractions. WELSTech goodness awaits!
- Jonathan Ruddat – accomplishingsuccessllc.com
- Becky Atkinson – basicallydigital.net
- Eric Mueller – pixeleric.com
- Emma Hislop – emmahislop.com
- Diahann Lohr – adunate.com
- Alli Pappathopolous – twelvetwocreative.com
- Dana Kirchoff – danamkirchoff.com – Episode 651 interview
No finish line – The design process for your church or school website is never done. Martin and Sallie discuss concepts covered in Adobe XD’s Web Page Design: A Comprehensive Guide.
- WebAIM Contrast Checker
- WELS is hiring a web designer. Learn more and apply!
News in tech
From WELS Congregational Services – The Foundation is a new set of resources that helps churches allow the gospel message heard in worship to echo throughout the week, edifying God’s people. Year C Advent and Christmas resources are available for download at https://welscongregationalservices.net/the-foundation! Learn more …
Picks of the week
- Search tabs & more … Top 15 Google Chrome tips and tricks
- Hide all other windows – Windows: Windows Key + Home | Mac: Option + Cmd +H
Gospel Outreach with Media (www.gowm.org) online conference is Live – now through November 8
We’re talking policies and procedures – the why, what, who, how, and where!
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech