648 – Luck Is The Residue Of Design
We’re breaking tradition to bring you WELSTech on a Thursday this week, but no worries. The “hit parade” is here, just like always! Listen for details on NDI video streaming, unique opportunities to consider as your congregation emerges from the pandemic, a bit of basketball, suspended suspenders, and so much more. Join the conversation!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:27 — 50.9MB)
NDI video streaming – Teacher Justin Liepert from Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee, WI shares details of their recent live streaming hardware upgrades.
The book discussion
The Post-Quarantine Church – Martin and Sallie continue the discussion of Thom Rainer’s book, specifically covering chapters 3, 4 and 5. Read along and perhaps share and discuss in your congregations.
Picks of the week
- HomeCourt app for iOS
- Sleeping Tabs on Edge to replace the Great Suspender extension for Chrome
- Share WELS resources on Facebook using RSS
- Conversation on posting daily devotions in the Facebook group WELS Intersections
- WELS RSS feeds
- Chris Hunt from Trox shares thoughts on school Chromebooks and Interactive Flat Panels – WELSTech Google Group conversation
- Online Bible study platform – WELSTech 621
- Targeted online advertising – WELSTech 641
- WELS Intersections discussion of church merch
- Sample online stores
Marriage Moments now in the WELS app
Pastor Kent Reeder and Dan Jaspersen share details about a new church communication initiative they are launching, and we wrap up our Post-Quarantine Church book discussion.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram